2007年8月18日 星期六

睿哲之行-悼念楊德昌<恐怖份子>

This is a special day.
While I go 睿哲's website after tea, I find that there have a film review mourning楊德昌(Taiwan director)
After 20mins web skiing, I have exceptionally conceive interest and go to 紅磡 instantly

in 睿哲, there is some helper who all are the postgraduate of LU Philo
After watching the film and being a listener of a little discussion(其中發現,理性分析但根源出錯,結果都可以很糟), I go dinner with those senior.
I have a little communication with them and learn a lot in how to grapple with the study(get GPA in Y1 and avoid some lecturer) and some suggestion on living with philosophy(put the interesting subject that can't get high GPA as a extracurriculum, don't be arrogant in knowledge and down to earth).
In this 4 days, I have met a lot of people, and I could generally find out the different characteristic between the freshman, the undergraduate and the postgraduate, each of them have a lot a lot for me to learn.

I could deeply suppose the importance of blind chance: for me read 李天命's series, passed UE, attained to LU PHILO, and now.

沒有留言: